Material for cto2
- A podcast on the material in lectures 3 and 4 in ogg format or in mp3 format. This podcast was actually made for MBChB students, but covers the same material.
Ignore occasional cross-references made to other podcasts in the series. PLEASE LET ME KNOW if you find the podcast useful and and I will make a full set
for specifically this course.
- A the web 'practical' (provided here so you can revisit it whenever you like: I do not record results or participation).
- A computer 'game' in which you can change the growth parameters of a fish and see the effect on the overall body.
Practice exam questions:
- A few exam questions - drawn from the real pool - for you to try
- Feedback (obviously, try the questions before opening this document. It is much better to try questions as small groups and discuss your reasoning for a particular answer, than just to do them on your own - you learn more).
Open Document format is readable by LibreOffice
and OpenOffice: these packages are free in the full sense of the word and run on
BSD, Linux, OSX, Solaris and Windows. The slides never had
anything to do with Powerpoint, so please do not e-mail to ask for 'the
original Powerpoints', because they do not exist.
This is nothing specifically to do with the course, but if you are interested in running your own computer using Free software,
you may find this pdf useful.